Monday, January 16, 2023

Gotta Draw em Alll

 Drawing Pokémon is not an easy task each Pokémon is different. But if you keep drawing you can draw Pokémon.  Here are some of the more complicated Pokémon that I managed to draw.

Before I begin i want once again restate that I am a novice artist. I only began draw Pokémon within the month. But I try to draw some every day.  So just goes to show what you can accomplish if you keep it up.


 Here is a drawing Dragonite I done. Adding the details like antenna and wings was tricky.

Talk about tricky Ekans  is coiled up on itself took me a few tries to figure that out.

  Mr.Mine was triky in its own way look at those hands and the body.
 Scyther has bladed hands and wings not to mention the shape of his face.

Krabby's  joined bone legs and pincher claws was tricky to draw.

If you think was hard here is one even harder that iI cently drew Porygon a geometric Pokémon








1 comment:

To Draw them is my test

Aerodactyl Bronzong                                                                                                                  Chatot ...